Password?

Serifini

Original poster
May 29, 2024
I thought I'd read through the info for newbies but didn't see anything about a password being needed. Where do I get the password to be able to connect?

Reactions: D13
was curious to try the server out, guess i'll check again in a few months

From what Ive gathered, Discord is locked down for now, according to this thread: https://www.dragonsneck.com/threads/discord-invites-paused.298/

Noting that it will be more difficult to join without its use, I dont think there is a way to get in as of right now unless you were aleady in.

I think Ill go the way of Hazins post above, check back later and see whats what.
Ah, OK I see what you mean regarding discord being necessary now. Thanks

Thanks. It's not that I don't want to use Discord, just that invites are currently paused and I didn't join earlier.

Please don't share the password, the Discord is closed for a reason for the time being - and that is to allow people to play without overwhelming amounts of players trying to cram themselves in. Once the server numbers settle, we'll reopen the Discord again.

hi. I would like to join the server. How can I do it?
we gotta wait.

Downside is there might be a level gap of new players to older players (though when the server opens up again there will likely be a new wave of new players).
Upside is that you'll get a better play experience. . .

Tbh I prefer non-buggy/laggy experiences so I just jump on the forums every few days to see if there were any updates and move on. :LOL: